Creating impact and value in the community, voluntary and social enterprise sector.
The Integrate Agency CIC is a community interest company with a mission to strengthen the community, voluntary and social enterprise sector.
Since Integrate was founded in July 2015 we have seen an average annual growth rate of 337% across our first four years of trading.
We have built a network of 845 Integrate Lambeth members since May 2019
The Community Lambeth contact database includes over 2000 Lambeth VCSE contacts
On behalf of our VCSE fundraising client portfolio
We have trained 160 single parents in Lambeth to entry level cybersecurity employment
Integrate has developed 6 Lambeth consortia including the Lambeth Disability Employment Consortium, LDEC
Over 1000 benefited from 60 Integrate events over the past 12 months
Here are Integrate’s recent awards for our work
• Selected for the NatWest SE100 Index 2020
• Nominated for a “Tech for Good” award at the 2019 Social Enterprise UK Awards.
• “One to Watch” award at the 2018 Social Enterprise UK Awards.
• Selected for the 2019 The NatWest SE100 Index 2019.
• Named “One to Watch” in the 2019 UBS Social Entrepreneur Index.
• Named a 2019 Vodafone Techstarter.
Research and Reports
Integrate has a local focus and a national voice. We work in partnership and collaborate to drive and catalyse learning. Our aim is to strengthen the VCSE and grow the percentage of services in the community delivered by the sector.
What’s A Working Life Worth? – Integrate in partnership with Groundwork UK, reflects on the voluntary sector’s role in this system and the lessons learned during half a decade of new thinking, new funding models and a new market.